I am a former Michigan State Trooper, Berrien County Deputy Sheriff, and Benton Harbor Patrolman. My firm represents those injured or killed in accidents and criminal defense. I have been responsible for all areas of my practice, not just legal representation management, but business management as well, including developing and implementing the firm advertising and marketing plan with a $300,000.00 annual budget. I have seen business grow from less than $100,000.00 in gross revenues to over $1,000,000.00 in annual revenues.
I am the only lawyer in my firm. My firm concentrates in litigating personal injury claims and wrongful death claims on behalf of injured people. I have expanded the practice to now offer mediation and arbitration services. I have completed the State Bar of Michigan intensive General Civil Case Mediation Training and have been a case evaluator and mediator in over 200 general civil cases, involving construction, employment, personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, medical malpractice, general negligence, contract, real estate, probate, and other general civil disputes.
I look forward to offering these services on a more regional and national level. I also represent businesses on collection matters and individuals for misdemeanor and traffic offenses. I also assist people who have driver's license issues.
Please email me at email@example.com if you believe I can be of assistance to you.
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to learn about different cases I'm working on now.
Some of Richard L. Migala's Past Settlements:
- Brott vs. Bulkmatic - A father was critically injured and his son killed in a terrible accident. Their case was settled within 6 months to the amount of $2,000,000.
- Smith vs. Jones - A driver whose child was burned to death in a car accident was awarded more than $1,000,000.
- Smith vs. ABC Trucking - A driver was badly burned in a vehicle accident. He received $475,000 to help with his medical expenses and for the trauma it imposed on his entire family.
- John Daniels vs. City of Coldwater - Mr. Daniels sustained serious injuries, not all of which healed completely. $900,000 was awarded to John, and $100,000 to his wife.
- Baker vs. Heavy Collsion and Ottawa County Road Commission - Mr. Baker suffered a serious leg injury in an auto accident. Richard's investigation helped to uncover another negligent party, raising the available insurance coverage from $100,000 to $1,000,000. The case settled for $780,000.